The SNMMI 2020 Annual Meeting is recognized as the premier educational, scientific, research, and networking event in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging. The four day event, taking place each June, provides physicians, technologists, pharmacists, laboratory professionals, and scientists with an in-depth view of the latest research and development in the field as well as providing insights into practical applications for the clinic.
The Total-body PET 2020 conference will focus on new developments and systems for total-body, preclinical and clinical, PET imaging as well as research and clinical applications of this game-changing technology.
The Total-body PET 2020 conference is jointly organised by the University of Edinburgh, Scotland and Ghent University, Belgium. It will take place on the 20th-22nd of June 2020 at the prestigious McEwan Hall, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Manchester is the location for our annual meeting in 2020, a familiar city for the Bone Research Society and we will be at the Manchester Metropolitan University for another meeting with a friendly atmosphere and productive networking opportunities as well as a programme containing cutting edge science.
BRS meetings are renowned for their friendly atmosphere and networking opportunities, as well as their high quality and exciting science. The 2020 meeting will feature a broad-ranging programme with sessions on:
- Bone Mechanoadaptation
- Pathological Mineralisation
- Nutrition and the Gut
- Paediatric Bone
- New Approaches/Techniques
- Charles Dent Lecture
- Mid Career / New Investigators
- Muscle and Bone
- Rare Bone Disease
The yearly congress for the German Nuclear Medicine organization.
- The ESMI represents and advocates IMAGING SCIENCE
- The ESMI is providing an international, interdisciplinary platform for knowledge exchange in the field covering basic sciences, translational aspects as well as clinical applications.
- The ESMI is an academic, science-driven, independent, non-profit, and apolitical society, which promotes innovation, development, and applications of Imaging Sciences.
- The ESMI is committed to scientific and technical excellence, to innovation and scientific quality, to the promotion of knowledge and understanding, and to interdisciplinary co-operation.
With more than 150 Sessions, the EANM Annual Congress is the most valuable Nuclear Medicine Meeting worldwide. Each year, nearly 7,000 participants have the possibility to network, socialize and discuss the newest trends and findings in the field of Nuclear Medicine. The EANM is proud of receiving approximately 2,200 abstracts annually from all over Europe and overseas. 180 exhibiting companies, covering an area of nearly 4,000 sqm present their newest technologies.