MILabs provides standard and customized material imaging solutions for nanomedicine, automated quantitative 3D autoradiography, high-energy radiotherapy, environmental, and agricultural applications as well as the food, chemistry, and process control industries.
The following imaging examples illustrate some of these applications:
- In vivo nanoparticle imaging for diagnostic and therapeutic applications in nanomedicine.
- Scanning of cryo-cooled tissue samples, such as complete organs, at 120 micron resolution with the EXIRAD-3D option of U-SPECT.
- Theranostic imaging at sub-mm resolution of high-energy radiotherapeutic isotopes such as 131I, 188Re, 213Bi, 209At, 225Ac, and 223Ra (requires the High-Energy (HE) option on U-SPECT or the VECTor platform).
- Granular matter research with a dedicated ultra-fast 1000 frames/min dynamic SPECT particle tracking system for imaging Brownian motion.
- Fluid ynamics studies with PET, SPECT and/or CT in e.g. soil samples and oil transport pipes.
- Quality and Process Control with Adaptive X-ray CT of agricultural produce, food products, and industrial products.