MILabs: An Exciting Opportunity in the World of Biomedical Imaging!
MILabs is a global leader in advanced imaging equipment for biomedical research. With locations in Houten and Utrecht, Netherlands, we deliver high-quality solutions to renowned universities, academic hospitals, CROs, and pharmaceutical companies. Our equipment plays a crucial role in developing new diagnostic tools and treatments for infections, cancer, heart problems, and neurodegenerative diseases.
Job Opening: Electronics Engineer – Pushing the Boundaries of Biomedical Imaging!
As an Electronics Engineer, you will be part of our passionate R&D and Engineering team. Your focus will be on developing high-quality electronics for our groundbreaking equipment. Together with our talented team, you will be responsible for creating innovative solutions that elevate medical imaging to new heights.
What can you expect?
- Practical electronics development: Designing and maintaining schematics and PCBs for high-quality instruments.
- Creative problem-solving: Finding innovative solutions to keep production running, even during challenging periods of component shortages.
- Multidisciplinary projects: Collaborating with talented mechanical and software engineers on inspiring and groundbreaking projects.
- Implementation of designs: Working closely with our production engineers to integrate your designs into MILabs products through test and assembly documentation.
- You will have the opportunity to specialize in areas such as HDL, embedded systems, or low-noise analog designs, depending on your experience.
What we expect from you:
- A bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or a related field.
- Practical experience in the electronic design process.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively within our international team.
What do we offer?
At MILabs, we provide a stimulating work environment, competitive compensation, and excellent facilities. You have the unique opportunity to be part of a passionate team that works on unique products with a direct impact on (pre-clinical) medical research.
For more information about MILabs, visit our website: www.milabs.com. We look forward to welcoming your talent and passion to our team as we push the boundaries of biomedical imaging together.