MILabs has a unique position in the fast-growing market of pre-clinical and clinical imaging systems with a full range of high performance biomedical imaging functionalities. Combined with unprecedented proprietary technology MILabs is truly ‘providing small details for big discoveries’ in academic and pharmaceutical research. As a valued imaging technology provider we collaborate with leading universities, hospitals, contract research organizations and pharmaceutical companies across the globe. To facilitate further growth and product development at its’ headquarters in Utrecht, The Netherlands, MILabs is looking for a dedicated
Test and Calibration Engineer
As a Test and Calibration Engineer you will work in a team of physicists, biomedical engineers and mechanical engineers to build, calibrate, and improve advanced PET, SPECT and CT instruments. In particular, you will be doing measurements and you will optimize performance through accurate calibration of systems.
Using MILabs’ proprietary software, you will process and analyze image data, calibrate the systems, and come up with ways to improve the systems. Other tasks include configuration of associated computer systems, shared lab management, and quality control management.
MILabs offers a unique and highly dynamic environment: you have the chance to contribute to the expansion of our cutting-edge technology throughout the research community. The current stage and fast expansion of the company will provide personal growth opportunities. The working climate at MILabs is informal and internationally oriented.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Measurements and calibration of instruments
- Responsible for QC of all final products
- Process and analyze image data
- Streamline relevant procedures and work-instructions
- Continuous support in improving quality and performance of instruments
- You have B.Sc. or M.Sc. in (Applied) Physics, Electronics or Biomedical Engineering
- You are a practical, structured, self-reliant worker
- You have excellent computer skills
- Experience in working with radioactive sources and/or X-rays is preferred
- Affinity with working with Quality Control Systems in laboratory environment
Good remuneration and appropriate working facilities in a young and dynamic environment.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.