MILabs B.V. (Molecular Imaging Laboratories B.V.) is a young, fast-growing, and highly innovative player in the molecular and biomedical imaging industry, headquartered at the Utrecht Science park, the Netherlands. With state-of-the-art technologies in SPECT, PET, CT, and Optical imaging, MILabs competes with the largest biomedical device suppliers in the world. MILabs is being recognized as a highly valued imaging technology provider for world-leading universities, academic hospitals, CRO’s, and pharmaceutical companies.
To manage its fast growth in the North American Market, MILabs is now looking for a:
Sales & Business Director North America
After a thorough preparation and training period, you will be responsible for the marketing and sales of our complete portfolio of imaging systems in North America. In this exciting and independent role, you will pro-actively market what we offer and manage the relations with research institutes and affiliated scientists to further develop this important market. To be successful you will need to master key success factors as understanding the content of the scientific research of the customer and identifying the decision factors for the purchase of our imaging systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Executing all direct Sales in the North American Territory
- Fulfilling the customer needs with respect to product information (e.g. through lectures), application expertise and site visits to existing and potential users
- Managing and expanding the network of distributors and agents in Territory
- Contribute to the development, improvement, maintenance, and distribution of marketing and sales material.
- Gather information on technical developments, trends, and competition (both on technology and pricing) in the market and provide quarterly reports on these matters.
- Giving sales presentations with excellent technical knowledge of the product.
- Being able to fill in tender documents with minimal support from MILabs’ employees about technology.
- Responsible for fulfilling the customer needs with respect to product information, application expertise, and site visits to existing and potential users.
- Responsible for providing customers with tailored high-level budgetary and final quotations, including specs, custom-fit financial proposals
- Managing and expanding the CRM database for the Territory to support and increase annual sales targets.
- Represent MILabs at relevant scientific congresses, contribute to the organization of seminars and user meetings for customer groups.
- In general advice and support the Management of the company in all scientific and business matters.
- Education in (clinical) physics or biomedical imaging or equal
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Affinity with imaging systems and nuclear medicine
- Prepared to travel 50-70% of the time in the region
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent knowledge of English in speaking and in writing
- Motivated, result-oriented and self-driven
- Capable to work independently
- Flexible in working times, well capable to adapt to changing conditions
- In possession of a driver’s license
Any US location with good travel links to a major airport hub. Works mostly from virtual office but regular visits to important prospects and customers will be required.