MILabs has a unique position in the fast-growing market of pre-clinical and clinical imaging systems with a full range of high-performance biomedical imaging functionalities. Combined with unprecedented proprietary technology MILabs is truly ‘providing small details for big discoveries’ in academic and pharmaceutical research. As a valued imaging technology provider, we collaborate with leading universities, hospitals, contract research organizations and pharmaceutical companies across the globe. To facilitate further growth and product development at its’ headquarters in Utrecht, The Netherlands, MILabs is looking for a dedicated
Production Lead Clinical Systems
A very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged in setting up and improving the production process to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for the production of our new G-SPECT scanner, initially for preclinical laboratory use and in a later phase for clinical human use.
Processes include the documentation of assembly, final testing, defining tooling and measurements equipment.
In this role you work closely with the engineering team, purchasing, logistics and the service team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for setup, implementation and maintenance of the product workflow and Manufacturing file, including all related Procedures, Work instructions, Checklists and Records for routine production
- Responsible for setup and maintenance of necessary tooling/machines/measurement devices/etc.
- Responsible for the overall in-time electrical (electronic) and mechanical (end-) assembly of MILabs’ G-SPECT imaging systems to high-quality standards
- Responsible for (electrical) functional testing of sub- and end-assemblies in production before system calibration
- Troubleshoot and adequately resolve issues and report back to the G-SPECT project team
- Support risk management activities from a production point-of-view
- Monitor the planning and provide direct feedback on status/progress to the G-SPECT project team
- Indicate and initiate improvements and report back to the G-SPECT project team
- Complete the Device History Records with all production related documents/records
- BSc in Mechanics, Manufacturing, Electronics or similar studies
- Experience in high-tech medical device manufacturing is preferred
- Working in an organization that meets the ISO13485 Quality Management System requirements
- Preferably 5 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Extremely hands on
- Broad technical knowledge (both electrical and mechanical)
- Good administrative skills (e.g. in creating instructions and test-records)
- Excellent English language skills in speech and writing
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player with good social and communication skills
- Show initiative
- Dutch language skills are a pre
Good remuneration and appropriate working facilities in a young, dynamic, international, high-tech environment. MILabs develops and produces unique products that can make a strong difference in (pre-clinical) Medical Research and is located at the Utrecht Science Park and in Houten, The Netherlands.
For further information on MILabs please visit our website www.milabs.com.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to [email protected].