MILabs has a unique position in the fast-growing market of pre-clinical and clinical imaging systems with a full range of high-performance biomedical imaging functionalities. Combined with unprecedented proprietary technology MILabs is truly ‘providing small details for big discoveries’ in academic and pharmaceutical research. As a valued imaging technology provider, we collaborate with leading universities, hospitals, contract research organizations, and pharmaceutical companies across the globe. To facilitate further growth and product development at its’ headquarters in the Netherlands, MILabs is looking for a dedicated
Pre-clinical X-ray CT Specialist (Ph.D.)
Tasks and responsibilities
As a CT specialist, you will contribute together with a team of experts to realize innovations of MILabs high-performance preclinical CT systems and support imaging applications in life science through hands-on software and hardware development.
- You have several years of experience with X-ray CT system development (hardware and software).
- You are familiar with CT image reconstruction algorithms and artifact reduction methods.
- You are experienced in C++ programming.
- Preferably you have a Ph.D. in the field of X-ray CT imaging and physics/engineering background.
- Experience in high-tech device manufacturing is preferred.
- Excellent English language skills in speech and writing.
- Team player with good social and communication skills.
The job location is UMC Utrecht in the Utrecht Science Park.
Good remuneration and appropriate working facilities in a young, dynamic, international, high-tech environment. MILabs develops and produces unique products that can make a strong difference in (pre-clinical) Medical Research and is located at the Utrecht Science Park and in Houten, The Netherlands.
For further information on MILabs please visit our website www.milabs.com.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to [email protected]