MILabs is a young, fast growing and highly innovative player in the molecular and biomedical imaging industry, headquartered at the Utrecht Science park, the Netherlands. With state-of-the-art technologies in SPECT, PET, CT, and Optical imaging, MILabs competes with the largest biomedical device suppliers in the world. MILabs is recognized as a highly valued imaging technology provider for world leading universities, academic hospitals, CRO’s, and pharmaceutical companies.
As a result of rapid expansion MILabs is looking for a dedicated
Optical Imaging Engineer
In this role you are part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team of dedicated engineers that develop state-of-the-art imaging systems. Your main goal is to develop optical imaging (sub)systems, including software.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop next generation optical imaging systems and subsystems
- Develop hardware and software to obtain quantitative 2D and 3D bioluminescence and fluorescence images
- Support the production department to get new developments in production
- Teach the service department to install and maintain optical (sub)systems
- Physics or relevant engineering background (e.g. B.SC or Ph.D)
- Relevant working experience (+/-5years)
- Excellent understanding of and hands-on experience with optical imaging physics (camera, filters, lasers, geometry, etc.)
- Good programming skills
- Team player with a hands-on mentality and a creative mind
Good remuneration and appropriate working facilities in a young, dynamic, international, high-tech environment. MILabs develops and produces unique products that can make a strong difference in (pre-clinical) Medical Research and is located at the Utrecht Science Park and in Houten, The Netherlands. For further information about MILabs please visit our website at www.milabs.com.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to [email protected]