MILabs B.V. is a leading global player in biomedical imaging, headquartered in Houten, the Netherlands. With its state-of-the-art preclinical imaging technologies MILabs is a highly valued provider of PET, SPECT, Optical and X-Ray CT instrumentation for universities, hospitals, CRO’s and pharmaceutical companies. They use MILabs equipment to develop new diagnostic tools and treatments against e.g. infections, cancer, cardiac problems and neurodegenerative diseases. Our team of employees and collaborators includes leading innovators in biological and medical imaging. Our culture celebrates diversity and entrepreneurialism and prizes the unique contribution of each employee.
We are now looking for a:
The marketing team consists of and is supported by various scientists, sales managers, and graphical designers. Your main responsibility is to increase market awareness and take marketing communication initiatives, by producing engaging and informative science-based content for print and digital marketing materials, including MILabs website.
- With your excellent writing skills develop value propositions for our products and services with a focus on scientific substantiation, and translate value propositions into commercial materials.
- You support the improvement of the MILabs website experience for example by using Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn. You co-manage both on/off-page SEO.
- You determine projects which should be completed internally and/or externally. If necessary, you manage relationships with outside vendors.
- You maintain a corporate communication style and approach which align with MILabs overall company values and expectations.
- You monitor the market and competitor intelligence related to the developing science and application of imaging systems.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Marketing or Communication in science-related business.
- You have excellent writing skills in English and experience in writing for scientists
- Experience with tools like Adobe Design, CMS, and SEO tools.
- You have knowledge or can quickly gain an understanding of imaging devices like optical imaging, PET, SPECT and CT.
- You are accurate, flexible, self-starter, analytical, result-oriented and used to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A competitive salary, depending on your education, skills, and experiences
- A pension scheme (50 percent is paid by MILabs)
- 25 holidays based on full-time employment plus national holidays
- 8 percent holiday allowance
If you are interested and looking for a new challenge in an innovative international organization, please mail both your resume and motivation letter to [email protected].