MILabs is a leading global player in biomedical imaging, located in Houten and Utrecht, the Netherlands. With its state-of-the-art imaging devices MILabs is a highly valued provider of PET, SPECT, Optical and X-Ray CT imaging technologies for world leading universities, academic hospitals, CRO’s and pharmaceutical companies that use MILabs equipment to develop new diagnostic tools and treatments against e.g. infections, cancer, cardiac problems and neurodegenerative diseases. Our team of employees and collaborators includes leading innovators in biological and medical imaging. Our culture celebrates diversity and entrepreneurialism and prizes the unique contribution of each employee. To represent the face of MILabs to the customer base and drive long-term satisfaction by best-in-class responsiveness and professionalism in all customer interactions, and to support our rapid growth in North America, MILabs is hiring a
Field Service Engineer North America
After a thorough preparation and training period at MILabs’ headquarters in The Netherlands, you will become a part of the US-team that is responsible for on-site installations, maintenance and service of our imaging systems, primarily in the North American territory. We offer a unique and dynamic environment: you have the chance to contribute to the expansion of our cutting-edge technology throughout the research community and at the same time closely collaborate with our R&D and Production departments. MILabs has an informal and internationally oriented working climate. At the current stage and given the fast expansion of the company, MILabs provides many opportunities for personal growth.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Among the key required responsibilities and qualifications, you will
- Install, calibrate, test and commission MILabs imaging systems at customer sites primarily in the US and Canada, including site preparation guidance
- Provide basic training instructions to allow customers to start using the equipment
- Act as first line of contact for customers with service and/or maintenance requests
- Document and report service calls
- Provide input to our R&D and Production teams for continuous improvement of our service level and product development
You should apply for this position if you recognize yourself in the following
- You have a background in Mechanical and/or Electronics Engineering (Bachelor/Master’s degree preferred), and/or relevant experience
- Preferred to have experience in an international service position
- You have knowledge of Medical Imaging Technologies and instrumentation (X-RAY, PET, SPECT, CT, Optical Imaging)
- You have excellent communication skills and customer focus
- You are motivated, results oriented and self-driven
- You are a hands-on creative problem solver and have a flexible attitude
- You are willing to travel for periods of typically five to ten working days
- You are a US citizen
Any US location with good travel links to a major airport hub. Works mostly from virtual office but regular visits to important prospects and customers will be required.
Good remuneration and appropriate working facilities in a young, dynamic, international high-tech environment. MILabs develops and produces unique products that can make a strong difference in (pre-clinical) Medical Research and is located at the Utrecht Science Park and in Houten, The Netherlands.
For further information about MILabs please visit our website at www.milabs.com.
**Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated**