MILabs is a young, fast growing and highly innovative player in the molecular and biomedical imaging industry, headquartered at the Science park Utrecht, the Netherlands. With state-of-the-art technologies in PET, SPECT, Optical imaging and X-Ray CT, MILabs competes with the largest biomedical device suppliers in the world. MILabs is recognized as a highly valued imaging technology provider for world leading universities, academic hospitals, CRO’s and pharmaceutical companies. We are now looking for a
The Electronics Engineer will be a key member of the R&D team creating leading-edge equipment for our high-tech equipment in a collaborative environment. You will be working on the development of a High-speed multichannel Data acquisition device.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design of electronic components and control systems for MILabs’ high-end imaging systems
- VHDL design, implementation, simulation and verification.
- Define requirements and embedded architecture, selecting FPGAs, components, and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability requirements.
- Performing validation testing of electronics.
- Assure that designs comply with the quality, safety, and EMC requirements of applicable (regulatory) standards and bodies (e.g. IEC 60601-1(-2/-6/-8), FDA, UL and CSA);
- Specify and/or generate design documentation needed to support manufacturing, assembly, and system performance verification. This may include schematics, printed circuit board layout, test documentation, manufacturing and/or assembly instructions, troubleshooting, operating manuals, etc.
- Establish verification methods, performance criteria, and critical process performance parameters for electronics that may go into production.
- Support the production and service team where needed.
To be successful in this job you need to be in the possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field. You have experience in designing FPGA logic using VHDL and you have a good knowledge of digital and analogue electronic design. Furthermore you are a self-starter and a creative problem solver with a flexible attitude plus excellent communication skills.
What MILabs offers:
We offer a unique and highly dynamic environment: you have the chance to contribute to the expansion of our cutting-edge technology throughout the worldwide research community. The working climate at MILabs is informal and internationally oriented. There will be a Competitive remuneration and pension scheme.
**Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated**