MILabs is a leading global player in biomedical imaging, located in Houten and Utrecht, the Netherlands. With its state-of-the-art imaging devices MILabs is a highly valued provider of PET, SPECT, Optical, and X-Ray CT imaging technologies for world-leading universities, academic hospitals, CRO’s and pharmaceutical companies that use MILabs equipment to develop new diagnostic tools and treatments against e.g. infections, cancer, cardiac problems, and neurodegenerative diseases. Our team of employees and collaborators includes leading innovators in biological and medical imaging. Our culture celebrates diversity and entrepreneurialism and prizes the unique contribution of each employee.
To facilitate further growth, MILabs is looking for a dedicated
Test and Calibration Engineer
As a Test and Calibration Engineer, you will work in a team of physicists, biomedical engineers, and mechanical engineers to build, calibrate, and improve advanced PET, SPECT, and CT instruments. In particular, you will be doing measurements and you will optimize performance through accurate calibration of systems.
Using MILabs’ proprietary software, you will process and analyze image data, calibrate the systems, and come up with ways to improve the systems. Other tasks include configuration of associated computer systems, shared lab management, and quality control management.
MILabs offers a unique and highly dynamic environment: you have the chance to contribute to the expansion of our cutting-edge technology throughout the research community. The current stage and fast expansion of the company will provide personal growth opportunities. The working climate at MILabs is informal and internationally oriented.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Measurements and calibration of instruments
- Responsible for QC of all final products
- Process and analyze image data
- Streamline relevant procedures and work-instructions
- Continuous support in improving quality and performance of instruments
- You have B.Sc. or M.Sc. in (Applied) Physics, Electronics or Biomedical Engineering
- You are a practical, structured, self-reliant worker
You have excellent computer skills
- Experience in working with radioactive sources and/or X-rays is preferred
- Affinity with working with Quality Control Systems in a laboratory environment
Good remuneration and appropriate working facilities in a young and dynamic environment.
If you are interested send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Or apply via the Apply now button.
**Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.**