MILabs was founded in 2006 and is now one of the global leaders in molecular imaging. MILabs’ internationally highly regarded imaging equipment supports the research of hundreds of satisfied users worldwide at universities, CROs and pharmaceutical companies.
Due to our rapid growth, we have a new position as a:
Marketing support (24 hrs)
We are looking for support to our marketing team. The tasks are interesting and varying and leave room for you to apply your creativity.
- Support the organization of participation in conferences and trade shows
- Upload new material to – and maintain -the social media channels
- Maintain the website, newsletter and subscribers
- Inventory management for marketing materials
- Ordering and monitoring of printed matter, advertising materials, etc.
- Support with various advertising measures and marketing concepts
- Requires BSc in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or related field and a minimum of 2-4 years B2B experience preferably in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in Adobe Design, CMS, and SEO tools.
- Experience with project management.
- Working knowledge of imaging techniques or a background in Life science is a
- You are a team player, accurate, flexible, a self-starter, talented organizer and used to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English or other foreign languages an advantage
- Ability to work from the
- A competitive salary, depending on your education, skills, and experiences
- A pension scheme (50 percent is paid by MILabs)
- 25 holidays based on full-time employment plus national holidays
- 8 percent holiday allowance
- Internal growth opportunities like Marketing
If you are interested and looking for a new challenge in an innovative international organization, please mail both your resume and motivation letter to [email protected].