MILabs is a leading global player in biomedical imaging, located in Houten and Utrecht, the Netherlands. With its state-of-the-art imaging devices MILabs is a highly valued provider of PET, SPECT, Optical and X-Ray CT imaging technologies for world leading universities, academic hospitals, CRO’s and pharmaceutical companies that use MILabs equipment to develop new diagnostic tools and treatments against e.g. infections, cancer, cardiac problems and neurodegenerative diseases. Our team of employees and collaborators includes leading innovators in biological and medical imaging. Our culture celebrates diversity and entrepreneurialism and prizes the unique contribution of each employee. Due to our rapid growth, we are expanding our Marketing & Communications team and are looking for a:
Marketing & Communication Specialist
You will be an equal part of the marketing and communication team. Together you will manage the global marketing communications plans that currently drive the demand for MILabs’ products. The MarCom specialist is co-responsible for the company’s communications, mainly downstream marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
You will work with strategic marketing resources within the company to manage MILabs global marketing communications initiatives including visual marketing, promotional campaigns, tradeshows, social media site presence, driving website traffic, perform website updates, handle public relations, PowerPoint-based sales presentations, and email marketing. You will be supported by a team of Application Scientists.
- Regularly create all visual marketing materials for online and printing such as brochures, flyers, banners, graphics with Adobe CC. Create online versions and prepare the materials for printing.
- Creating and editing videos for marketing purposes.
- Creating Mailchimp campaigns, including editing the newsletter and managing the newsletter database.
- Update and keep improving MILabs website experience. Monitor and measure performance of digital marketing efforts via web analytics tools.
- Excellent academic (technical) and creative writing skills.
- Providing content to further build and co-manage Milabs’ social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to publish stories about company news and other initiatives.
Minimum Education & Experience:
A Master’s degree in communications, journalism, preferably backed-up with a technical background. A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience (hands-on) in the high-tech or medical industry. Familiarity with medical imaging is a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent (English) writing skills on a technical Academic level.
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to create and maintain excellent marketing materials, using Adobe CC (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, and Premiere), with a proven track record.
- Experienced and confident WordPress CMS user. Experience with Google Tag Manager preferred.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization with tact and through diplomacy.
- Demonstrates strong oral (English) communication skills.
- Business-related computer skills including knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Good work ethic
- Preferably Global experience.
Located in the Netherlands or willing to relocate, preferably close to Utrecht.
Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10 % of the time.
For further information on MILabs please visit our website www.milabs.com. To apply to send your resume and motivation letter to [email protected] Or press the apply button below.
Part of the procedure will be a (video) presentation of a portfolio, which (partly) demonstrates the above-mentioned knowledge, skills, and abilities.