MILabs is a leading global player in biomedical imaging, located in Houten and Utrecht, the Netherlands. With its state-of-the-art imaging devices MILabs is a highly valued provider of PET, SPECT, Optical, and X-Ray CT imaging technologies for world-leading universities, academic hospitals, CRO’s and pharmaceutical companies that use MILabs equipment to develop new diagnostic tools and treatments against e.g. infections, cancer, cardiac problems, and neurodegenerative diseases. Our team of employees and collaborators includes leading innovators in biological and medical imaging. Our culture celebrates diversity and entrepreneurialism and prizes the unique contribution of each employee.
To facilitate further growth, MILabs is looking for a dedicated
International Service Engineer
After a thorough preparation and training period, you will become a part of the team that is responsible for on-site installations, maintenance, and service of our imaging systems. We offer a unique and dynamic environment: you have the chance to contribute to the expansion of our cutting-edge technology throughout the research community and at the same time closely collaborate with our R&D and Production departments. MILabs has an informal and internationally oriented working climate. At the current stage and fast expansion of the company MILabs provides opportunities for personal growth.
You are responsible for planning your own work/travel in coherence with the rest of the service team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As an International Service Engineer, you will
- Install, calibrate, test and service MILabs imaging systems at customer sites throughout the world
- Act as the first line of contact for customers with service requests
- Document and report service calls
- Provide input to our R&D and Production teams for continuous improvement of our service level and product development
You should apply for this position if you recognize yourself in the following
- You have a background in Mechanical and/or Electronics Engineering (HBO+ preferred), or relevant experience
- Preferred to have experience in an international service position
- You (preferably) have knowledge of Medical Imaging Technologies and instrumentation (X-RAY, PET, SPECT, CT, Optical Imaging)
- You have excellent communication skills and customer focus
- You are motivated, results-oriented and self-driven
- You are a hands-on creative problem solver and have a flexible attitude
- You are responsible for planning your own work/travel in coherence with the rest of the service team and are willing to travel worldwide for periods of typically five to ten working days per month which on average maybe around or above 50% of the time.
Good remuneration and appropriate working facilities in a young, dynamic, international high-tech environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via our website or by sending your resume and motivation letter to [email protected]
**Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated**