MILabs is a leading global player in biomedical imaging, located in Houten and Utrecht, the Netherlands. With its state-of-the-art imaging devices MILabs is a highly valued provider of PET, SPECT, Optical, and X-Ray CT imaging technologies for world-leading universities, academic hospitals, CRO’s and pharmaceutical companies that use MILabs equipment to develop new diagnostic tools and treatments against e.g. infections, cancer, cardiac problems, and neurodegenerative diseases. Our team of employees and collaborators includes leading innovators in biological and medical imaging. Our culture celebrates diversity and entrepreneurialism and prizes the unique contribution of each employee.
To facilitate further growth, MILabs is looking for a dedicated
After a thorough training period, you will be helping the applications team with all communication with our existing and new customers on our entire pre-clinical molecular imaging product portfolio. In this responsible role you will pro-actively communicate all applications of our products in a commercial setting and train our distributors to further develop the preclinical imaging market.
Working at MILabs means working in an informal, fast paced, and high-tech environment. MILabs supplies unique products that can make a difference and is located on Utrecht Science Park, close to Utrecht Medical Center.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Educate others for the use of MILabs’ imaging equipment;
- Be extremely knowledgeable about how MILabs’ systems can be used for research;
- Support research at MILabs;
- Support product development;
- Be an expert in using imaging technologies;
- Act as an important representative of MILabs and as a contact person for scientists that use or want to use imaging for their research;
- Identify and communicate with leading laboratories on a scientific level;
- Represent MILabs at relevant scientific congresses and organize technical seminars for customer groups;
- Fulfill the customer needs with respect to product information, application expertise and site visits to existing users;
- Gather information on technical developments and trends in the market and provide quarterly reports to the entire team.
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in BioMedical Engineering, Life Sciences or related; Hands-on experience with biomedical imaging equipment, preferably SPECT, PET, Optical Imaging or CT;
- Animal handling skills (Art. 9 or 12/13.2f of the Experiments on Animals Act);
- Prepared to international travel typically up to 20% of the time;
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English in speaking and writing;
- Motivated, result-oriented, and self-driven;
- Flexible in working times, well capable to adapt to changing conditions.
Good remuneration and appropriate working facilities in a young, dynamic, international, high-tech environment. MILabs develops and produces unique products that can make a strong difference in (pre-clinical) Medical Research and is located at the Utrecht Science Park and in Houten, The Netherlands.
For further information on MILabs please visit www.milabs.com.
When applying for this position we strongly advise you to clearly indicate how you meet the requirements as stated under ‘background’.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to [email protected]