The ever-improving resolution of MILabs imaging modalities is unlocking new applications in preclinical research and clinical practice. Visit our virtual booth at WMIC 2020 to discover the unique capabilities offered by the symbiotic strength of in-line multimodal PET, SPECT, Optical and X-ray CT devices, available as single systems or in any combination.
MILabs has hundreds of installed modalities at renowned academic institutions and biopharma companies. Every week, new applications are being developed to harness knowledge from basic scientific research into preclinical research to create novel diagnostics and treatments. Many hundreds of such applications have been documented in peer-reviewed scientific articles.
On-demand Webinars: Recent application advances with micro-CT, PET SPECT, Theranostic and Optical Tomography from around the world
The unique multimodal synergy between MILabs various modalities is being exploited by many expert users around the world to enable new preclinical imaging applications. You can view their presenation of some recently developed advanced applications examples:
Prof. Dr. Yasuhisa Fujibayashi, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, School of Medicine, Keio University, Japan
‣ Making hypoxic metabolism visible for 64Cu-ATSM treatment using simultaneous PET/SPECT imaging: Exploit simultaneous 99mTc-HSA/64Cu-ATSM imaging to accelerate the development of 64Cu-ATSM as an add-on targeted radiotherapy agent. Click here to view the presentation
Prof. Ekaterina Dadachova, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Radioimmunoimaging and radioimmunotherapy applications are supported by the MILabs VECTorCT platform at the University of Saskatchewan, including:
‣ Daratumumab-225Actinium Conjugate Demonstrates Greatly Enhanced Antitumor Activity Against Experimental Multiple Myeloma Tumors
‣ Comparative Radioimmunotherapy of Experimental Melanoma With Novel Humanized Antibody to Melanin Labeled With 213Bismuth and 177Lutetium Click here to view the webinar
Prof. Dr. Freek Beekman, TU Delft, Founder and CSO/CEO of MILabs, The Netherlands
‣ Synergetic Ultra-high Definition PET, SPECT, X-Ray, and Optical CT illustrating the unique symbiotic effect of single-pass, in-line multimodal system integration: This talk describes the most recent advances of the award-winning MILabs VECTor6 PET, SPECT, X-ray & Optical CT imaging platform. Click here to view the webinar
Dr. Felix Gremse, RWTH Aachen University and Gremse IT
‣ Quantitative Multimodal Fluorescence and Bioluminescence Tomography with the MILabs OI-CT System: Hybrid fluorescence tomography and x-ray computed tomography (FLT-CT) provided by the MILabs OI-CT system allows non-invasive longitudinal volumetric assessment of fluorescent probes in mice in vivo. Click here to view the webinar