A special 12% discount on all listed U-SPECT, U-PET, and VECTor collimators.
In addition to the existing range of MILabs precision collimators covering a wide range of resolutions and sensitivities, several new collimators have been developed and released for PET and SPECT imaging:
- Extra Ultra High Resolution mouse (XUHR-M) SPECT collimator enabling SPECT imaging at 0.25 mm resolution. Ideal for researchers involved with metabolic bone analysis, new arthritis studies, and other imaging experiments requiring very high-resolution.
- Extra Ultra-High Sensitivity mouse (XUHS-M) SPECT collimator, with sensitivity of >13,000 cps/MBq. Ideal for experiments with very low injected doses < 0.25 MBq (equivalent to 7µCi), which is often the case with new tracer developments.
- Extra-Extra Ultra-High Sensitivity (XX-UHS-M) SPECT collimator which is designed for extremely low dose total body and focused mouse imaging.
- EXIRAD-3D SPECT collimator which is designed for 3D autoradiography of organs and other samples <0.15mm.
- Extra Ultra-High Sensitivity (HE-XUHS-M) VECTor collimator which is designed for extremely low dose total body and focused mouse imaging.